Welcome to Chastleton Medical Group Online
This surgery website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information.
Please Note: The surgery will be closed from 1pm on Thursday 12th March 2015 & will reopen at 8.30am Friday 13th March 2015.
If you require medical attention whilst the surgery is closed please contact the out of hours service by calling 111.
Online Booking System
Did you know that via our website you can:-
- View, book and cancel Doctor appointments
- View & order repeat prescriptions
If you are interested in using this facility, please ask at the reception desk for log in details.
The links to access this facility are located at the bottom of the home page directly below.
Please note that whilst Doctor appointments can be booked and cancelled on-line this is not a facility available for Nurse or Healthcare Assistant appointments.
If you are unable to attend an appointment with one of our doctors or nurses, please telephone the surgery or use the link at the bottom of this page to cancel your appointment. This enables us to offer the appointment to another patient.
Weekend Opening Hours
To reduce pressure on the local health services during the winter Chastleton Medical Group will be open on a Saturday morning starting from Saturday 4th October 2014 to Saturday 28th March 2015.
The surgery will be open from 8am to 1pm and will have one doctor available. The service is accessible to all patients and should be used for urgent but non-emergency care.
What will this mean for patients?
- Pre-bookable appointments for the Saturday morning will be available via the practice on a Friday.
- During the weekend you will be able to gain access to this service by contacting NHS 111.
- If you contact 111 during the weekend you may be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
- If you arrive at the Emergency Department you may be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
(Site updated 03/03/2015)