Welcome to Chastleton Medical Group Online
This surgery website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information.
Chastleton Medical Group Important Notice
We are in the process of changing our clinical computer system.
Please be aware that:-
- From Thursday 20th November to Wednesday 26th November 2014 the online system for repeat prescriptions and online appointments will not be available.
- The surgery will open at 9.00am on Tuesday 25th November 2014 to enable us to switch over to our new system.
Please bear with us during this time.
Thank you for your patience.
Weekend Opening Hours
To reduce pressure on the local health services during the winter Chastleton Medical Group will be open on a Saturday morning starting from Saturday 4th October 2014 to Saturday 28th March 2015.
The surgery will be open from 8am to 1pm and will have one doctor available. The service is accessible to all patients and should be used for urgent but non-emergency care.
What will this mean for patients?
- Pre-bookable appointments for the Saturday morning will be available via the practice on a Friday.
- During the weekend you will be able to gain access to this service by contacting NHS 111.
- If you contact 111 during the weekend you may be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
- If you arrive at the Emergency Department you may be re-directed to the practice if it is clinically appropriate.
(Site updated 20/11/2014)